Zingy, sweet, and savory – what is there not to love? This combination of pears, blue cheese, and Elan organic walnuts is a decadent appetizer full of flavors. Serve it with your main course of choice to wow your guests, and don’t forget to share your recipe images with us!
- 2 Bosc pears, cored and halved
- ½ cup Bleu Bénédictin cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix Dijon mustard, honey, walnuts, and cheese. Spoon the mixture into the pear halves and drizzle with olive oil. Spread the thyme liberally over the stuffed pears.
- Bake for 17 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.