Fruit and Nut Cupcakes
Made with Elan organic nuts and fruits, this vegan, gluten-free cupcake recipe is a healthy delight to enjoy on the go! It is a nutritive and tasty treat that is ideal to have as a quick breakfast, to pack for lunch, or simply to savor for dessert. Share your recipe images with us!
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Pecans
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Walnuts
- 6 units Elan Organic Pitted Prunes, chopped
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Almonds
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Hazelnuts
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Pistachio Kernels
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Coconut Smiles
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Thompson Raisins
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Banana Chips
- 4 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 2 cups almond milk (or water)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp, plus 1 tbsp for greasing, coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp fine Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and grease cupcake trays with coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond milk, maple syrup, salt, coconut oil and psyllium husk powder. Mix well and let rest on the kitchen counter for 20 minutes.
- In a food processor, pulse the nuts, coconut smiles and banana chips for 10 seconds.
- Add the pulsed mixture, Thompson raisins, and chopped dates to the wet mixture. Stir thoroughly and rest at room temperature for an additional 1 hour.
- Add 3 tbsp of the cupcake mixture to the prepared trays and bake for 35 minutes. Cool completely before serving.
Leave a comment