This vegan coconut pancake recipe will quickly charm anyone who sits at your table to enjoy them. Using Elan organic chia seeds as an egg substitute is a great way to make delicious egg-free pastries and breakfast, just like these pancakes. Share your recipe images with us!
- ¼ cup gluten-free coconut flour, leveled
- 3 units chia egg substitute (3 tbsp Elan Organic Chia Seeds + 3 tbsp water, rested for 5 minutes)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp Elan Organic Hulled Hemp Seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, chia egg substitute, olive oil, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Stir together, breaking up any clumps.
- In an oiled skillet over medium-low heat, add 3 tablespoons of the pancake batter and allow it to cook until bubbles start to form in the middle.
- Flip the pancake and let it cook on the other side until both sides are golden.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and top with additional maple syrup, hemp seeds and fresh fruit.