Homemade Gluten-Free Granola
This gluten-free, vegan granola, made with Elan organic seeds, nuts, and fruit, is the perfect breakfast to start the day! It can even be paired with coconut milk yogurt or smoothie bowls to add crunch and nutrients. Share your recipe images with us!
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Almonds
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Cashews
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp Elan Organic Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Elan Organic Thompson Raisins
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup agave syrup
- 1 tsp fine Himalayan sea salt
- 1 fresh kiwi, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 cups unsweetened oat milk
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a glass baking dish combine the granola ingredients and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and flagrant.
- Allow to cool completely.
- In 4 bowls, add 1 cup of baked granola and 1 cup of chilled oat milk. Top with kiwi and blueberries. Garnish with an additional teaspoon of granola.
Leave a comment