Traditional Holiday meals tend to be rich in carbs, but yours don’t have to be! Aromatic and bursting with flavor, this vegan and keto cauliflower stuffing recipe is an excellent substitute all your loved ones will be able to enjoy. Share your recipe images with us!
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- ½ cup sliced natural almonds
- 1 cup Spanish onion, diced
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup carrots, chopped
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat a skillet on medium-high heat, adding olive oil. Sauté onions for 8 minutes on a medium-low heat, stirring often. Add celery and carrots and cook for 5 minutes. Add seasoning and fresh rosemary and heat until fragrant.
- Empty the skillet into a heat-safe bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and tightly seal the bowl with plastic wrap. Cover with a clean fabric tea towel.
- Let rest for 30 minutes to cook the cauliflower rice with residual heat. Serve and enjoy.