Maple Cinnamon Chia Pudding
Made with Elan Cinnamon Apples and Raw Pecans, our chia pudding recipe is a delight reminiscent of autumn joys. This raw, vegan, and gluten-free dessert will warm the hearts of your loved ones during chilly fall days. Share your recipe images with us!
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Elan Organic Cinnamon Apples, diced
- 3 cups almond milk
- ¼ cup gluten-free oats
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup Elan Organic Raw Pecans, for garnish
- ¼ cup maple syrup, for garnish
- ¼ tsp fine Himalayan pink salt, for garnish
- In a large bowl, with a spatula, incorporate the maple syrup, almond milk, oats, diced cinnamon apples and chia seeds until well mixed.
- Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour and portion into serving glasses.
- Rest in the refrigerator overnight.
- Before serving, mix salt, raw pecans, and maple syrup and spoon generously over the prepared puddings.
- Serve and enjoy.
Leave a comment