Vegan, gluten-free, and made with our favorite superfood, these matcha crepes are a delight to enjoy for breakfast or dessert. Plus, they are entirely customizable: add any topping you like, be it a decadent chocolate spread, an airy whipped cream, or delicious fresh fruits. Share your recipe images with us!
- 1 tbsp Elan Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Vegetable oil, for cooking
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Place a crepe pan on medium heat. Put 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in the pan and swirl to coat. Using a ¼ cup scoop, pour batter into the pan, tilting the pan to evenly spread it.
- Allow the crepe to brown slightly, then carefully flip over with a spatula. Once browned on both sides, turn it out onto a plate. Repeat with remaining batter.