Matcha Energy Balls
This five-ingredient recipe is as simple to make as it is delicious and nutritious. Made with Elan organic matcha green tea, hemp seeds, and matcha almonds, these energy balls will transport you to a Japanese tearoom in a bite and leave you feeling just as invigorated. Share your recipe images with us!
Servings: 10 to 12
- 1 tbsp Elan Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Elan Organic Hulled Hemp Seeds, plus ½ tsp for garnish
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Matcha Almonds
- Zest of 1 lemon
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients and process until the mixture comes away from the sides of the bowl.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then use a tablespoon to portion into 10 to 12 balls of equal size. Roll smooth between palms of clean hands.
- Sprinkle the energy balls with the extra hemp seeds and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Leave a comment