This fresh, yet decadent pistou recipe will quickly become your go-to for sauces, spreads, and even dips. Made with Elan organic raw pistachio kernels, as well as organic basil, this gourmet blend’s versatility will elevate any food you wish to serve with it. Share your recipe images with us!
- 1 bag Elan Organic Raw Pistachio Kernels
- 4 ½ cups organic basil, leaves
- 3 organic garlic cloves, cleaned
- 1 tsp kosher salt, fine
- 2 organic vine tomatoes, finely diced
- ¼ cup organic extra-virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, blend pistachios, salt and garlic into a paste.
- Add basil leaves and olive oil. Blend until the basil leaves are finely chopped.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and put mixture in a serving bowl.
- Enjoy in pasta, on bread or for dipping fresh crudités.