Ready, set, roll! Our pistachio energy balls are a speedy treat to prepare to fuel you up! Naturally sweetened with dates, they are an incredibly satisfying snack to enjoy on the go. Share your recipe images with us!
- 1 cup Elan Organic Deglet Nour Dates
- ¾ cup Elan Organic Raw Pistachios, plus ¼ cup for garnish
- 2 tbsp Elan Organic Flax Seeds
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- In a food processor, grossly chop ¼ cup pistachios. Place aside in a bowl.
- Place the rest of the ingredients in the food processor and pulse until well combined. Add 2 tbsp warm water and pulse again.
- Roll 1 spoonful of mixture between your hands to form a ball. Toss in the chopped pistachios to coat. Repeat this step for the rest of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and enjoy.