A simple and delicious salad featuring cornucopia of winter vegetables dressed with a tasty vinaigrette of miso, almonds with tamari and ginger. Elan's Almonds with Tamari are used to top the salad for extra bursts of crunch and umami. Share your recipe images with us!
• 1/4 bag Elan organic raw cashews
• 1 cucumber peels & core
• 3 cups arugula
• 1/2 roasted butternut squash
• 1 pomegranite, cleaned
• Crushed Elan organic Almonds with Tamari & miso dressing
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 lime juice
• 2 tbsp Elan organic Almonds with Tamari + 1 tbsp for garnish
• 1 tsp miso
• 1/2 tsp fresh ginger root grated
• 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
• 1/4 cup olive oil (light)
• 1/2 tbsp sriracha
1. Add all vegetables to a mixing bowl
2. In a running blender add almonds with tamari, miso, olive oil, fresh ginger, sriracha, lime juice maple syrup and salt.
3. Add half the dressing to the salad and mix thoroughly, top with coconut smiles and almonds with tamari and enjoy!