Stuffed Maple Apples
This delicious baked apple recipe is made with a variety of organic Elan fruits and nuts. Healthy and natural, this treat has notes of cinnamon and citrus that will warm the hearts of the loved ones you enjoy it with. Share your recipe images with us!
- 8 cooking apples, medium sized
- 8 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Thompson Raisins
- ½ cup Elan Organic Cinnamon Apples, chopped
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Dried Cranberries
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Cashews, chopped
- 3 tbsp Elan Organic Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- ¼ tsp fine Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- In a bowl, mix nuts, seeds, and dry fruit with salt and maple syrup.
- Cut the apples in halves and scoop out the core. Lay the apples on a baking sheet, core side up. Add 2 tablespoons of the mixture to each apple half and drizzle with additional maple syrup.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes and rest for 5 minutes before serving. Optionally, garnish with vegan vanilla ice cream or fresh mint.
Leave a comment