Plant based and gluten free, these crackers pair perfectly with sweet and savory dishes. They work great with hummus, nut butters or topped with dried fruit. This vegan recipe is a versatile and unique mix of flax, pumpkin, chia and hemp seeds without any leavening agents. Share your recipe images with us!
• 1/2 cup hulled hemp seeds
• 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
• 1/2 cup flax seeds
• 1/2 cup chia seeds
• 1 cup of water
• 1 tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
• 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Stir until combined.
3. Let sit 10 minutes to allow the flax and chia seeds to become somewhat gelatinous.
4. Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment and coat with cooking spray. Spread mixture out, pressing until the sheet is less than 1/4 inch thick.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and using a pizza cutter, slice into 15 crackers .
6. Carefully turn the crackers over and put them back in the oven for an additional 20-30 minutes.
7. Store in an air-tight container for up to seven days.