This recipe is a simple, fresh take on the ever-popular chia seed pudding. With just a few unique ingredients, like Elan organic Açai Blueberry Cashews, you can create a delicious snack or breakfast. Share your recipe images with us!
• 400ml organic coconut milk
• ¼ cup filtered water
• 2 tbsps Elan organic chia seeds
• Juice & zest of one fresh organic lemon
• 2 tbsp Elan organic goji berries
• 1/4 cup Elan organic Açai Blueberry cashews + Elan organic coconut smiles + 2 sliced strawberries
1. In a mixing bowl, add coconut milk, water, lemon zest and juice.
2. Whisk thoroughly while adding chia seeds, açai blueberry cashews and goji berries.
3. Divide the pudding between four serving jars and leave to set overnight in the refrigerator.
4. To serve: top with additional açai blueberry cashews, strawberry and coconut smiles