Easy to make and even easier to enjoy, this healthy recipe offers a world of textures: crunchy superseeds and tender microgreens top creamy avocado slices. All you have to do is bite in and enjoy. Share your recipe images with
- 2 Hass avocados, seed removed and sliced
- 4 slices of bread, toasted
- 1 block of cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 tbsp Elan Organic Flax Seeds
- 1 tsp Elan Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Elan Organic Whole Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp Elan Organic Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 pack radish microgreens
- 1 tsp fleur de sel
1. In a small bowl, mix the chia, flax, sunflower, and sesame seeds.
2. On a slice of toasted bread, lay slices of cheese, and avocado slices. Repeat on each slice of toasted bread.
3. Top with the seed mix, microgreens, and a sprinkle of fleur de sel. Serve immediately with a lime quarter.
Leave a comment