Easy to make and even easier to enjoy, this healthy recipe offers a world of textures: crunchy superseeds and tender microgreens top a creamy avocado. All you have to do is grab a fork and dig into this delicious snack. Share your recipe images with us!
- 2 Hass avocados, halved and seed removed
- 1 tbsp Elan Organic Flax Seeds
- 1 tsp Elan Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Elan Organic Whole Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp Elan Organic Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 pack radish microgreens
- 1 tsp fleur de sel
1. In a small bowl, mix the chia, flax, sunflower, and sesame seeds and pour onto a plate.
2. Brush each avocado half with avocado oil and press flesh-side down onto the seed mix.
3. Top with microgreens, a lemon segment, and a sprinkle of fleur de sel. Serve immediately.