Made with silky tofu and crunchy Elan organic raw sunflower seeds, this vegan tofu spread is perfect to serve over rice cakes. This healthy finger food will certainly be a hit at your next dinner with friends. Share your recipe images with us!
Servings: 4 (2 rice cakes with spread per serving)
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup soft dessert tofu
- 1 bunch green onions, finely sliced
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp fine Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 clove black garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 rice cakes
- 8 sprigs baby (young) thyme
- 2 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- In a bowl, mixing well, combine all spread ingredients.
- Top each rice cake with 2 tablespoons of the tofu spread and garnish with thyme and a tomato quarter.