Vegan Choco-date Mousse
This vegan choco-date mousse is as easy to make as it is delicious! Because it is made with three simple ingredients, nothing gets in the way of its sultry, decadent chocolate flavor. Indulge and share your recipe images with us!
- 1 cup Elan Organic Deglet Nour Dates
- 1 ¾ cups almond milk
- ¾ cup unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tbsp cacao powder, for garnish
- Chop the chocolate grossly and melt in the microwave.
- In a blender, blend the dates and the almond milk. Add the melted chocolate and blend again until well combined.
- Pour the mixture in a piping bag and squeeze into 4 jars. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Decorate with sifted cacao powder before serving.
Leave a comment