Creamy, crunchy, sour, and sweet, this lemon curd chia pudding recipe has a little something to please everyone. Its bright colors also make it a beautiful dessert to serve guests during your dinner parties. Share your recipe images with us!
• ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Chia Seeds
• 2 cups oat milk
• 1 cup gluten-free granola
• 1 bunch fresh mint
• 1 cup fresh lemon juice
• 2 tbsp lemon zest
• 1 can coconut milk
• 1 tbsp honey
• ⅛ tsp turmeric powder
• 2 tbsp tapioca starch
1. In a blender, blend all ingredients for the lemon curd until smooth. Transfer into a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it just starts to boil.
2. Pour the lemon curd into a bowl and cover with a plastic film. Ensure the plastic film touches the surface of the lemon curd so it does not form a skin. Refrigerate and let cool completely.
3. In a different bowl, mix the chia seeds with the oat milk and allow to thicken for 10 minutes.
4. Fill 8 Mason jars with alternating layers of chia pudding, granola, and lemon curd. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.