Vegan from A to Z, these healthy spring rolls are fun to prepare with your family. Dip them in our flavorful peanut butter dip for the full experience. Chop, roll, enjoy, and share your recipe images with us!
Servings: 4 (2 rolls per person)
• 8 rice paper sheets, soaked in water to soften
• 1 cup each of the following, julienne cut:
o Red cabbage
o Red bell pepper
o Yellow bell pepper
o Green onion (green section only)
• 1 tsp Elan Organic Raw Sesame Seeds
• ¼ cup vegan hoisin sauce
• 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
• ¼ cup natural peanut butter
1. Mix the hoisin sauce, peanut butter, and soy sauce. Top with sesame seeds.
2. Fill the rice paper with the vegetables and roll up, sealing the overlap.